To fulfill the needs of employees, employers and society DMCFS - has started
MENTOR+ to develop employability and education promotional
activities for the employees of the organization /industries to enhance
employability of the student flow industry interface in both organize and
The Mentor+ Programme is based on the principle of "Earn and Learn".
The program creates a platform for gainfully engaging the youth in various
skill development activities , thereby contribute to the Civil society .
Under this program the student are sent to the industry for industrial
training and work experience and they also get additional input in the
classroom in co-ordination with reputed academic institutions so as to make them
competent to serve the industry. The best part of the said program is that that
they don't have to pay for training and coaching but they get paid for it- Earn as
PROCESS FLOW OF " MENTOR+ PROGRAMME " :
The Phases of the Mentor+ program
- - Our request for Sponsorship to the Company by DMCFS
- - Acceptance of request by Company
- - MoU- Agreement by both Company and DMCFS
- - Selection/ Enrolment Procedure by DMCFS
- - Induction Training by Company
- - Information of the program to staff by DMCFS
- - Monitoring by DMCFS
- - Examination & Certification by DMCFS
Initiating the Process- Finalise the following aspects
- - Qualification - Specification
- - Commercials- Stipend / Training charges (CTC)
- - Batch size (Numberof Students)
- - Phase wise Increase in number of Students
- - Engaging & Training DMCFS Training Co-ordinators
- - Joint Selection (At least initially)
- - Company Information / Induction Material
- - Written/ oral Test/ Short listing/ Induction Formalities
- - Company Induction Process
- - Engage Students on the line/ machine with nominated/ trained Mentors
Salient Features of "Mentor+ Programme" :
Selected Students are enrolled for the program which constitutes 20% of Classroom training and 80% constitutes On-the-Job Training.
Minimum 24 / 25 days of On-the-Job Training ( OJT) for the students in the Company during which the students are part of the production process under the guidance of the Company officials.
2/3 days of Classroom Training for students - per month out of the 2 days , Company is requested to give 1 working day for classroom training and one weekly-off of the student is utilised for classroom training.
Monthly scholarship paid to students based on their attendance for OJT in the Company
Students undergo on-job-training (OJT) in 1st shift and 2nd shift. The students are given DMCFS uniform, safety shoes etc and also provided subsidised canteen facility & transport facility if available
Insurance cover ( 24 hours) for personal accident policy.
" MENTOR+ PROGRAMME" FLOWCHART :