"MENTOR +" PROGRAM
Being a change-maker through mentoring the workforce.
DMCFS has evolved a unique concept of Mentor + with a vision of empowering individuals to become employee as per industry and social needs which blends on-the-job training (OJT) and work experience.
Our programme is authorized by :
MENTOR+ IS -- EARN AND LEARN SCHEME
Benefits to the students under “Mentor+” programme
- The “Mentor+” program can be effectively applied in diverse fields like Manufacturing, I.T., Computers, Hospitality, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Retail, etc.
- Mentor+ is authorised by Department of Self-Employment and Department of Vocation of Education.
- Students will get stipend.
- All the students will be insured under the Group Nagarik Suraksha Policy and Group Personal Accident Policy.
- Students will be provided with all the necessary safety amenities as needed for job training at free of cost.
- Subsidized canteen facilities will be given to the students as applicable while on the job training.
- Educational qualification and Employability shall be stronger.
Benefits to the Sponsoring Industry
- By sponsoring the students under “Mentor+” the industry is serving the society and improving the living standards.
- The industry, in a way is investing in it's brighter future. As after these training sessions, these industries will get much qualified work force.