A School of Industry and for the industry
Industry is always, consistently revolving, and very few of us are actually aware of the latest revolution and up-gradations in the industry. Currently we are experiencing industry 4. 0.
What does industry 4. 0 exactly mean?
Industry 4.0 or 4th industrial revolution is marking its presence on places beyond industries, for example smart cities. Industry 4.0 fosters technologies. Automation and data transformation in manufacturing and processes that include cyber-physical systems (CPS), the internet of things (IoT), industrial internet of things(IIOT), cloud computing, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and smart factories.
School for Industry 4.0
The fourth industrial revolution is gradually reaching even the remote areas of manufacturing, energy production, transportation and other diverse parts of the society. Due to increasing investments for the implementation of Industry 4.0, we need to rigorously influence production process and interconnect all participants.
Hence DMCFS has taken a step towards establishing the School for Industry 4.0
At SI 4. 0 we shall help companies for execution of the standards and techniques that comes with the revolution. Creating awareness and delivering education for industry 4. 0 is our core focus. Our developed framework for Industry 4. 0 school includes Design lab, Product lab, Smart manufacturing lab, Mechatronics lab, etc. Here we plan to offer a unique and thought provoking environment where you can experience Industry 4. 0 in real . We plan to develop an ecosystem of Industry 4. 0 that provides high class and latest technological solutions
The School shall be focusing mainly on Skilling, Upskilling, Reskilling to make you a digitized industry leader.
Main Aim of School for Industry 4.0
- Implement principles that helps to enlighten MSMEs regarding the Industry 4.0.
- Spread awareness about technological solutions and the impact of technological advancement that industry 4. 0 will bring
- Provide close cooperation between academic institutions and industrial departments.
- Create suitable environment to assist the researchers and industrial sectors.
- Help design, develop, connect a network of research and development centers across India.
Activities of the School for Industry 4.0
- Organizing and co-organizing conferences and first-hand workshops featuring current issues.
- Organizing excursions, concept-oriented visits, surveys and foreign missions.
- Providing professional seminars in cooperation with partners and members of the Centre.
- Arranging consultations with experts at according to availability across India as well as abroad.