Upgrade and Assess your Industry Skills
One of the most scarce and vital resource in industry is the manpower. Often, we come across labourer and employees that are either unskilled or not updated with the latest set of skills, technology and industry-relevant knowledge.
In 2015 The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) launched Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
Under PMKVY, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) was introduced.
The main objective of RPL is to provide assessment of the existing skills of an individual. The basis of evaluation is the Skill sets, acquired knowledge, accumulated experience through any formal, non-formal or informal training.
What are the objectives of RPL?
- Bring the unregulated manpower under the standardized National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- Provide a wider platform for higher education and options for better employability.
- Equal opportunities that provide a gate to every employee and equal status to every Educational Institute.
- Free for every candidate to be a part of RPL Program.
- RPL provides you a government certificate for your set of skills.
- Every certified candidate is honored by INR 500.
- Candidate explores the mediums of digital and financial literacy.
- An accidental insurance for 3 years at absolutely no cost.
Benefits of RPL scheme.
- Boost confidence and interest of employees in the workplace activities.
- A progression in career options.
- Set up a culture of unending learning in the organisation.
- Availability of training programs according to the need of employees to merge the gap between employee's skills and required skills.
- Wider paths for continuous learning through the defined process under National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) (1-10).
- Give recognition and salary to employee by employer.
- A certificate from Government of India, Sector Skill Council and the Employee.
- Helps employees to learn technically and that in return it boosts your confidence.